Chief Operations Officer (m/w/d)
We are the leading Mobility-as-a-Service platform for the housing industry – enabling them to save money and provide their tenants with a comfortable and green mobility solution.
We started Carré in July 2020 with the mission to make new and green mobility options easy to use and access for everyone in housing districts. Together with said housing industry, we strive to create life-friendly cities instead of car-centric ones. We are working for a world in which green mobility becomes an integrated part of everyone’s life. In doing so, we are saving the housing industry a significant amount of money. Our goal is to equip over 35.000 housing companies who own over 70 million apartments all over Europe with sustainable and social mobility for their tenants, thereby saving them 5 billion € until 2027. That’s what we call a win-win-situation!
We are in the process of closing our first seed-funding round and are happy to participate in this year’s Techstars Berlin accelerator program. We want to use this exceptional chance to make Carré Mobility ready for a significant scaling phase – with you on board? Become part of our mobility revolution and contribute to a new, greener interpretation of how mobility can look like. In our central office Berlin (working remote is also possible) we are looking for a strong partner to join our management team, working full force together with us on realizing our vision of a new and green mobility right where people live. Why tie oneself down with owning? Mobility means freedom!
As Chief Operations Officer at Carré you are responsible for
- collaborating with the CEO and other key stakeholders to define, develop and execute Carré’s business plan.
- breaking down the long-term business plan in specific goals and setting up corresponding processes and workflows. In other words: You are in charge of building Carré’s operational strategy as well as implementing it.
- building up a company structure that allows fast growth and simultaneously maintains our company culture.
- tracking our cash flow, analyzing strengths/weaknesses in Carré’s finances and overseeing all aspects of our financial success.
- monitoring Carré’s activities and prepare corresponding reports.
- participating in fundraising by researching and applying for matching investors as well as being an active part throughout all application and negotiation processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Experience in building successful scale-ups and/or significant work experience in operations, preferably in the mobility sector or proptech industry.
- Knowledge of key business processes including finance, IT, marketing and human resources.
- Strong leadership skills with qualities like empathy, collaboration, delegation and emotional intelligence.
- On the Chief Executive level you are a team player and have high moral standards as well as professional integrity.
What can you expect?
You will be part of an intrinsically motivated, family-like team which values trust as well as respect in and for each other. As part of our management, we are offering you the opportunity to have a significant influence on the further development of our company. Together, we will make sure that Carré lives up to its full potential.
- You will be making a true impact of how people will be moving in the future. Our MaaS-platform can be the gamechanger revolutionizing the future of mobility!
- 6 months of mutual try-out phase with negotiable monthly salary
- Depending on the try-out phase, we’d love to welcome you long-term for a fixed annual gross salary. We also offer the prospect of equity shares or – if both sides agree on a perfect fit – a co-founder position
- 30 days-vacation and paid sick leave
- Open and flexible working culture. It’s important that we achieve our goals. It doesn’t matter from where or when you work. Scheduled team meetings excluded – here your (online) presence would be needed.
- Your success is our inspiration. You can be part of our mobility revolution as a human and not another number n.
If this description sounds like you, please send your application to email@example.com.